What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
William Henry Davies

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Old Rooftop - A Nightly Magical Wonderland

I love my old rooftop, especially at night. Cool and windy on most nights, it played host to our BBQs, drinks nights, the occasional family dinners... Mid-Autumn Mooncake Festival was great, because us adults and kids alike would sit around, lighting endless lanterns and placing them all over the place, creating a really wonderful fairyland effect. But even without the lanterns, the garden was magical. Christmas of course was even better...




And with these memories, I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Love your rooftop garden! It doesn't look at Singapore ya?

Cloudjade said...

Thanks! I loved it too! Yes, it is in Singapore. In Upper Bukit Timah :-)